Pls help me cracking this handshake

Publicado por SHERRY7766, 16 de Abril de 2023, 03:19:28 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

SHERRY7766

can you help me cracking this handshake

SSID: HG531V1-Q2WSGB
MAC: 1c:7f:2c:7c:df:c8
Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

h4x0r

Dear You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , please read the forum posting rules.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

notmebug

Jajaja, el foro se está volviendo internacional :P

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This ADSL router-modem is very popular in some countries (including Argentina), but ISPs often change the default PSK. I did an image search and it seems the "true" pattern is 8 digits, or 8 or 10 alphanumeric characters with uppercase letters only. I tried 8 digits and failed; the others don't seem to follow an algorithm and would take many years to crack with brute force.

Note that's partly speculation from my side, there could be other patterns, the password may have been changed by the ISP (you could do some research to find their password patterns) or of course, the network's owner. If you have already tried some dictionaries or online services before posting here let us know so that crackers don't waste time and electricity with unnecessary double checks.

Other options include WPS and Fluxion. Your cap suggests WPS PIN method is disabled, but Huawei routers have had many security vulnerabilities in the past including Pixie Dust and the infamous empty PIN, so you never know. Hope this helps.

PS: the PMKID is invalid (all zeros) so don't waste your time trying to crack it!

SHERRY7766